Kick-Start Your AI Learning Journey With
AI Mastery Program 123
For Teenagers & College Students
AI Quick Start Guidebook
An easy, illustration-rich, non-intimidating AI Guidebook
specially designed for young minds. It covers all important topics most asked by young minds and newbies alike about AI.
Can someone help me to make sense of AI? If this is what you are yearning for, this book series is for you. Introducing the AI QUICK START GUIDE BOOK SERIES – Vol 1: What is Artificial Intelligence?; Vol 2: How Does AI Work? and Vol 3: What It Takes to Implement an AI Project? This book series explores the most pertinent questions asked by newbies about AI: What is AI and How does it work? Why is AI so popular now? How does AI impact me? How to implement an AI project to solve problems?
As this book series is designed to be a non-intimidating, illustration-rich AI entry book for newbies, the answers to these questions are deliberately presented in a concise, eye-pleasing format, and in language we can all understand. It aims to help newbies to make sense of AI and at the end of the day be able to grasp the big picture of AI, all in one go. Treat this as the window of opportunity for you to venture into the exciting world of AI. I promise that you will get all these answers and more upon completion of this book series. It is highly recommended for newbies from teenagers to college students to young working adults as the entry guidebook into the field of AI. So, get ready to ride the AI wave of a lifetime.
This book series attempts to explain AI in layman terms with no complex mathematics or coding; conveying the essence and encapsulating What is AI in a big picture for teenagers, college students, and working adults alike.
This Guidebook is highly recommended for teenagers, that are at a life defining junction to decide on a suitable field of study; and for college students that are about to enter the job market, this Guidebook serves to equip them with critical AI knowledge that matters for their career advancement.
What You will Learn?
Grasp Fundamental AI Concepts
- Understand What is AI?
- Grasp the Big Picture of How AI Works.
- Learn how AI is used to solve real-world problems.
- Differentiate between AI, Machine Learning (ML) & Deep Learning (DL).
- Grasp AI Concepts in Layman Terms.
- Appreciate Why Data is the Most Important Asset in the 21st Century.
How an AI “Brain” is Built
- Learn three simple steps to execute an AI project using our Simplified AI (ML) Model Making & Deployment Process Framework.
- Grasp the fundamental concept that Data + Learning Algorithm = AI Brain.
- Differentiate between Supervised vs. Unsupervised Learning.
- Differentiate between Regression vs. Classification vs. Clustering.
Solve Problems Using the AI Approach
- Apply the AI approach to solve problems.
- Learn about the available tools to help you implement an AI Project.
- Get an introduction to Python and Google Tensorflow.
- Use a structured way to Design an AI System that can solve real-world problems.
- Dissect real-world AI applications (self-driving car) and learn how it is made.
AI Quick Start Guidebook
Hesitate no more...
This Guidebook is All You Need to Kick-Start Your AI Learning Today!
This Guidebook is highly recommended for teenagers, that are at a life defining junction to decide on a suitable field of study; and for college students that are about to enter the job market as this Guidebook serves to equip them with critical AI knowledge that matters for their career advancement.